Posted by Valita Gal on Wednesday, March 30, 2016

 

Dear Returning Customers and Prospect Customers,

My online shop, The White EG, has been overbooked with custom order requests; therefore, it will be down for the next few months.

However, if you are interested in ordering my signature, baby jar label design personalized and customized to your birthday theme -- it will still be accessible for ordering along with matching printable accessories via my Baby Jar Label Design - Express Checkout Form.


http://kromadesign.blogspot.com/p/kroma-design-studio-custom-baby-jar.html

If you have any questions or would like to reserve a custom party design invitation or other requests may be placed via the "Reserve Your Order" form tab, located on the top of the website.

I look forward to making your future event a sweet and memorable one and thank you for choosing my little shop to add that special touch to your event!

Sincerely,

Valerie
Creative Director
Kroma Design Studio