Posted by Valita Gal on Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Hi fans! My name is Valerie and I am the creative director, editor, and founder of Kroma Design Studio. I started my studio with a focus on helping small businesses grow by developing their corporate identities (logo design), branding, and Internet Marketing consulting. However, with time I have gained great joy in party planning and designing personalized themes for family, friends, and my own little one. Soon I will be launching Kroma Design's main corporate website (www.kromadesign.com), still focusing on development and strategies online for small businesses. Yet keeping my blog dedicated to Do-It-Yourself pretty printable party ideas for every occasion that is easy to make and most important affordable in this striving economy.

Much of my fun party ideas will include fun party recipes and printable PDF party themes that include: Invitations, thank you cards, goody bags tags, cupcake toppers, party hats, water bottle labels, hershey miniature & nugget labels, favor ideas, games, party accessories, and galore!

You can purchase printable party accessories on
Kroma Design's online shop. If you do not see something posted in my shop contact me at
Val@kromadesign.com and I can personalize and design almost any idea that you may have and send you back a printable PDF template for you to print as many times as you'd like.

I look forward to helping you make your next special occasion memorable!