If you still need Valentine Day Cards,
then you're in luck with these FREE printables!
I designed four different chevron themed printable Valentine Day Cards
for my daughter this week. However, she wanted to add a different touch this year to them rather than the normal chocolate or candy giving; therefore, we decided
on cute Valentine Day pencils (as shown below).
HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF:
The instructions to putting these valentine day cards together, is fairly easy.
All you have to do is follow the simple steps below:
1) Choose the color of Valentine Day Cards of your preference and print the FREE template below.
2) Cut each card out individually.
3) Add a pencil, lollipop, or chocolate/candy heart.
ADD A PENCIL OR LOLLIPOP:
• Just cut two slits with an exacto knife,
one slit above the message and another below the message.*
• Slide your pencil or lollipop though and you are finished.
ADD A CHOCOLATE OR CANDY HEART:
• Stick on the heart using "glue dots" and you are finished.
is available for these cards for $5,
personalized file will be sent electronically to your e-mail
within 24 hours or less after order is confirmed.
If you are interested, contact me directly at email@example.com
Hope you enjoy!
Happy Valentine's Day!
------------------ FREE PRINTABLE FILES BELOW ------------------