Posted by Valita Gal on Saturday, March 24, 2012
The other day, I saw the most prettiest delicate pastel cake while surfing the web, that I just had to save!  This cake is just so lovely, I was inspired to design an invitation based on some of the cake's elements.  This invite would be a perfect for an "It's a Girl" Baby Shower or any other darling little girl's birthday party.  With Easter around the corner, it would even be cute and fresh for an Easter or Spring event!
These invites will be make available printed (with the floral lace die line edge on the bottom, as shown in the sample above) or as a printable PDF file (with no die line edge) - made to order, in Kroma Design Studio's etsy shop soon! 


I would love to give credit to the original owner of whom baked this cake and photographed it, but unfortunately, it doesn't have a watermark of any sort.  Therefore, if you know where this cake originates from, please contact me at val@kromadesign.com, in order for me to give the appropriate credit accordingly.

A full party collection with a matching banner, place cards, favor tags, cupcake toppers, water bottle labels, signage, Hershey bar wrappers and much more is available for purchase, printed and shipped or even as an electronic printable PDF files that may be sent via e-mail.  If you are interested in these options, please contact me.