*This post contains affiliate links which I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links,
However, I only recommend products that may bring value to my readers.
If you're looking for inspiration to plan and host a bachelorette party, look no further! This post contains wonderful bachelorette party ideas to get you started, from the invitations to the dessert table theme, favors, and fun games; along with a Flirty Pink Cocktail Recipe (noted below the post) that you ladies are sure to enjoy!
1) Choose a personalized bachelorette party invitation that brings about your theme, similar to these designs:
2) Choose a nice set of matching bachelorette party paper ware to decorate your main cake / dessert and food table.
3) Find the bachelorette some party accessories to wear, in order to make sure she is noticed, since after all it's her last day of being "single."
4) Add large colored Gumballs or other candies throughout your table that matches your color scheme to enhance the look of your table and decor.
Watermelon Jolly Rancher
Flirty Pink Cocktail Recipe
- 2 oz. watermelon Vodka
- 1 oz. Peach Schnapps (or) melon liqueur
- 3 oz. Cranberry Juice
Shake all ingredients together with ice.
Pour into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a lemon twist on the rim.
Accompany this with some watermelon slices on the side for a sweet and pretty touch.
6) Find some great bachelorette party games for the ladies to enjoy and cute bachelorette favors that make a statement to hand out at the end of the party. Check out the featured party favors, party games, and detail links below that can really help with tying your party together.