Posted by Valita Gal on Saturday, July 10, 2010
I recently have been so busy working on all the detail's for my daughter's "Little Ballerina" Birthday party in August; there are so many cute ideas for this party theme!  I started with a color scheme, must include pinks & purples, since they are her favorite colors!  However, to brighten up the aura of this color scheme, I decided to add some greens and a little bit of yellow to make the party ambiance delightful.  Next, I developed an inspirational board with an array of decor ideas from the Martha Stewart Pom-Poms, to a dessert table filled with colorful goodies and of course, pretty fresh pink lemonade for my little ballerinas!  I can't wait to feature the pictures of the actual party decor next month.




As for now, I will give you a sneak peak of The Little Ballerina invite and party acccessories that have been designed with much love for my dear Gianna.  Slowly, I will make all the printable accessories (tags, cupcake toppers, placecard labels, and much more) available for purchase on my online shop.  My lovely customers will even have the option to choose the ballerina of their choice (shown in the picture below).



Currently, I have made available for purchase the matching printable placecard labels 
(great for guest placecards or dessert & food table labels)


and
printable cupcake toppers/tags 
(use these for cupcakes, desserts, tags, favors, thank you cards, and much more!)



Other matching accessories that will be available soon for "The Little Ballerina Collection" are:
chocolate wrappers, water bottle labels, happy birthday banner, goody totes, and much more!

Stay tuned for much more soon to come in August 2010!