- 1 box white cake mix, prepared
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix, 5 oz.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced, reserve some for garnish
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- Bake cake according to package instructions. Cool completely.
- Prepare pudding with the milk; set aside. Tear cake into small pieces. Put a layer of cake (about 1/3 of the pieces) on the bottom of a trifle dish, deep glass dish or clear glass goblets. Spoon about 1/3 of the strawberries over the cake layer. Top with 1/3 of the pudding, 1/3 of the blueberries and 1/3 of the whipped cream. Repeat layering two more times.
- Garnish with strawberries.